I just wanted to share something with you I feel is quite important in life to use. It’s called affirmations. So often we focus on what we do not want and forget to focus on what we really want. Unfortunately what we get is what we do not want and wonder why?? What are you affirming in your life and in your business? Check out these key points to using affirmations. I love them and use them everyday. To your success!
Here are 5 of them I think you will really enjoy!
- Make your repetitions visible so you can use them. Repetition is the key to making affirmations effective. You want to think about your affirmations several times a day, every day. There are several ways to do this.
- Make a point of writing your affirmations in a journal or diary each morning when you wake up and each night before you go to sleep. Repeat the affirmations to yourself at these times, as well. Ideally your affirmations should be the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last before you go to sleep.
- Meditate on your affirmations. Close your eyes, shut out the rest of the world, and think about your affirmations. Say and repeat the words, but think about what the words mean to you; think about the future and try to feel the emotions that the affirmations evoke.
- Leave reminder cards in various places. Use 3X5 index cards or sticky notes to write your affirmations (one per card). Make several cards for each affirmation, and then leave these cards where you will see them: place one where you sit at the kitchen table, tape one to your car’s steering wheel, slip one inside your desk drawer, or stick one to your computer monitor, etc. Each time you see the card, read it and think about what it means.
- Carry your affirmations with you. Make a list of your affirmations and put it in your wallet or purse. If you need a pick-me-up, or if you find yourself about to waver from your goals, get out your affirmations and read them.
Here is an example of some good affirmations you can write down:
- I am moving in a positive direction towards my goals.
- All that life has to offer me is wonderful and it is my daily choice to enjoy that beauty.
- Today is my day. There is no person, no thing, no event or activity that can destroy this day for me.
If you enjoy this post then Tweet it to your followers..share it on Facebook and share the Love!!!